When it comes down to tin-tacks... what do you believe in?
What would be your frittered down essence of belief?
- In cradling gently, and letting go.
- In a soft heart, with stable boundaries.
- Creativity + a curious mind = awesomeness.
- Real books beat E-books hands down.
- Every moment is mine to make the most of.
- Making stuff soothes the soul....
- So does music and dance.
- Cats have eyes that see inside your heart.
- Hugs are good medicine....
- So is volunteering!
- Magic is possible, it just depends on your definition.
- I have all I need, and it's within me.
- The best is yet to come.
Listing my beliefs out helped me get re-acquainted with myself and the things I love... and it felt good to be me!
Happy Monday, Daydreamers... what do you believe in?
May your mojo and magic be with you this week.
PPS. If you love the above quote too, you can download and print it right here. No strings.